мσση нσωℓєя ρα¢к
Welcome to Moon Howler! If you don't have the account, please register if you want to join this group.
мσση нσωℓєя ρα¢к
Welcome to Moon Howler! If you don't have the account, please register if you want to join this group.

мσση нσωℓєя ρα¢к

This is the forum of the Moon Howler. Only found on WolfQuest and Impressive World

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello to my member, I have announcement to you that soon we gonna have a territory at Wolfquest-Slough Creek. When we meet at wolfquest game multi-player, we will stay to our own territory and defending our territory!
Our Newest Member! : Lovly Bones and Larka1314 Thanks for joining my pack!
Attention! We have one new moderator,redflash
Similar topics

Share | 

Talking about Wolfquest here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Unknown
    Hunters/Spies
    Hunters/Spies
    Unknown

Talking about Wolfquest here! Empty
    PostSubject: Talking about Wolfquest here!   Talking about Wolfquest here! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:15 am

So, what do you think of that game? Well, I'm very satisfied after played this game and I wish I want more version of WQ! But Cana said there are no longer new version of WQ again... By the way,I think this game has a lots of glitch! When I tried to across the creek with my pup, stuck Neutral and more glitches (i don't remember it :3) And also, I am so shock cause when I tried to chase a bear, they are too fast! I think IW (Impressive World or Impressive Title) is better than WQ, less glitch and no hackers! IW is always down or crash because of the hackers. Now, IW is already updated Very Happy Less crash and down. In this topic, we can talk about WQ. Your experience and more...tell us!

-Fierce-
    Back to top Go down
    AlphaGarth
    Alphas
    Alphas
    AlphaGarth

Talking about Wolfquest here! Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Talking about Wolfquest here!   Talking about Wolfquest here! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 9:37 am

It's true, Wolfquest has more glitch. And your issue is just same as me! When I tried to across the river, im stucked and my nametag convert to a hundreds name tag. Let say my Wolfquest name is 'Feral', when across the river, there are many 'Feral' on my screen..I know im stucked. so the only solution is save game and reload it back. Be careful when across the creek!
    Back to top Go down
    https://howlfullmoon.forumms.net

Talking about Wolfquest here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1