мσση нσωℓєя ρα¢к
Welcome to Moon Howler! If you don't have the account, please register if you want to join this group.
мσση нσωℓєя ρα¢к
Welcome to Moon Howler! If you don't have the account, please register if you want to join this group.

мσση нσωℓєя ρα¢к

This is the forum of the Moon Howler. Only found on WolfQuest and Impressive World

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello to my member, I have announcement to you that soon we gonna have a territory at Wolfquest-Slough Creek. When we meet at wolfquest game multi-player, we will stay to our own territory and defending our territory!
Our Newest Member! : Lovly Bones and Larka1314 Thanks for joining my pack!
Attention! We have one new moderator,redflash
Similar topics

Share | 

Impressive World Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlphaGarth
Alphas
Alphas
AlphaGarth

Impressive World Game Empty
PostSubject: Impressive World Game   Impressive World Game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 3:57 am

This game is a lion game. If you download this game,you must click 'New Game' and click 'Tutorial'.

Kovu's<This person who made this games:Feral Heart,Impressive World/Impressive Title< character will appear,and you control her! She will tell you about the Hotkeys and many more!

Plus,you can play in multi-player! This game is better than WolfQuest.Why? Because you can connect with a person that is far from your country.

For example,I'm from California,and I can connect with a Russian person. But in WQ,I can't. Always connection failure but I have a good Internet connection.

Before starting the Multi-Player, you must register first. There is a button of 'register' I think. After that, what are you waiting for? Sign in! After sign in, you need to create a character before playing in Multi-Player.

After that, click start! There are a lots of people on there. There are English,Russian and Hungarian people! And more ^^.

Sound pretty good! I want to try it. But how to download it?

You need to download it at http://www.impressivetitle.it/
After that,Play it!

If you got an Ogre Exception, feel free to PM me or just reply this post.
HAVE FUN!
Back to top Go down
https://howlfullmoon.forumms.net

Impressive World Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1