мσση нσωℓєя ρα¢к
Welcome to Moon Howler! If you don't have the account, please register if you want to join this group.
мσση нσωℓєя ρα¢к
Welcome to Moon Howler! If you don't have the account, please register if you want to join this group.

мσση нσωℓєя ρα¢к

This is the forum of the Moon Howler. Only found on WolfQuest and Impressive World

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello to my member, I have announcement to you that soon we gonna have a territory at Wolfquest-Slough Creek. When we meet at wolfquest game multi-player, we will stay to our own territory and defending our territory!
Our Newest Member! : Lovly Bones and Larka1314 Thanks for joining my pack!
Attention! We have one new moderator,redflash

Share | 

Closed For A While

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Hunters/Spies
Hunters/Spies
Unknown

Closed For A While Empty
PostSubject: Closed For A While   Closed For A While I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:41 pm

Hello,

Since there is no 'wolf' visit this site because they are to busy, AlphaGarth (admin) asked me to closed it for a while. AlphaGarth also wants you to leave the site (not forever and not leave the pack) for a while. You can still visit the site, but with less wolf. For the Guardian (moderator), we ask you to patrol the HA and the site.
That's all, thank you.

Sincerely,
Unknown (Guardian)
Back to top Go down

Closed For A While

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
мσση нσωℓєя ρα¢к :: Announcement-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com